The FTX Edge and Siege return at a budget busting price, making them ideal entry level RC cars for those looking to get in to the scene.
Enjoy the speed and simplicity of 2wd off road design with the new FTX Edge 2wd 1/10th buggy. Based around tried and tested 2wd styling as used by leading manufacturers, the Edge is the perfect platform to enter radio control off road fun or racing.
It’s simple fit and forget design is highlighted with the bottom loading battery compartment and rear mounted switch enabling you to use and change batteries without necessarily removing the bodyshell.
With a host of options available this car can be upgraded by those looking for improved performance.
FTX Edge Brushed Features:
- Ready to Run
- 2.4ghz RC System
- 3-in-1 Speed Control, Receiver and Servo Unit
- Splash resistant electronics
- Brushed 540 Motor
- 7.2V 1800mAh NiMH battery pack & Wall charger
- Race designed low-profile pre-painted bodyshell
- Moulded Tub Chassis with modular front and rear sections
- Bottom loading battery hatch - no need to remove the body
- Rear mounted on/off switch - - no need to remove the body
- 3 gear gearbox with adjustable slipper clutch
- Geared differential
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Gearbox features ball bearings for smooth running
- Sealed Transmission
- Oil filled shock absorbers
- Captured hinge pins
- Adjustable roll centres
- Length: 405mm
- Width: 250mm
- Height: 135mm
- Wheelbase: 265mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:8:8
- Weight: 1.195kg
Please Note: This model requires 3 x AA batteries for completion.