QuicRun 1060 Brushed ESC 60A for 1:10 WP1060 четков контролер
The QuicRun series of products include brushed power systems, sensored brushless power systems and sensorless brushless power systems. They are very cost-effective, and specially for beginners and intermediate-level drivers. This series not only continue the outstanding quality of HOBBYWING products, but also simplify the operation. Users can directly use them without any complicated adjustments.
- Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all-weather condition races.
- Small size with built-in capacitor module.
- Four running modes to fit various vehicles
- Fwd/Rev (also called "Crawler Mode")
- (Note: Fwd =Forward, Br=Brake, Rev=Reverse)
- Great current endurance capability.
- Switch mode built-in BEC has powerful output.
- Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
- Easy to set the ESC parameters with jumpers.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for battery / Thermal (Over-heat) protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Fwd. Cont. / Peak Current: 60A /360A
- Rev. Cont. / Peak Current: 30A /180A
- Voltage Range: 2-3S Lipo or 5-9 NiMH
- Cars: 1/10
- Touring Car
- Short Course Truck
- Rock Crawler
- Motor Limit:
- 2S Lipo or 6 cells NiMH: 540, 550 Size Motor: >=12T or RPM<30000 @7.2V
- 3S Lipo or 9 cells NiMH: 540, 550 Size Motor: >=18T or RPM<20000 @7.2V
- BEC Output: 3A/6V
- Dimension / Weight: 36.5*32*18 / 39g
The ESC can be programmed by jumpers.
- Running Mode:
- Fwd/Rev (Crawler)
- Battery Type: Lipo / NiMH